Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Puck Slut

So it's Stanley Cup time and where don't you expect to see hockey fans let alone a team still in the playoffs, Tampa of course. I had scheduled a meet with YTC quite a while ago and our time had finally come to meet. We had been casually going back and forth over the last couple months about meeting and I was excited. If you don't know this woman you better fire up the Google machine. She has quite the following in various places. Trust me, I was fortunate to catch her and she was gracious enough to allow me to come see her.

I got into town near where she lives, then she messaged me and said I'm solo tonight let's get a drink. So she came to me and we walked to very close bar and just got acquainted some. She's very pretty with all her freckles, great personality and body. Definitely got the booty for her frame. She looked great in her wedges short shorts and plunging v-line top. She was on a bit of a time crunch so with that we were headed to my room. When the door shuts, it's time to be a slut.. Seemed to be her motto. We were rolling around like kids in high school within 5 minutes. I got her naked and blindfolded her briefly cause I wanted to give her something..(well besides my D).

 

 I stood her up and walked her to the mirror then dressed her in this. I let her see it and she smiled, thanked me and was excited.



Ok back to fucking n sucking. She dropped down to take me in her mouth and worked my dick good.. Left it good and wet. I reached down and began to finger and lick her. I could tell she's more of a penetration fan, meaning if your dick is hard it belongs inside her. I was more than ready to oblige. I kept her on her back and slowly entered her. She was sopping wet and made it feel so good. We went at it for a while and I wanted to cum five minutes in, which I think she would have been fine with but I held out to my detriment, because in the long run, I couldn't finish. She needed to go and I was disappointed in myself. This night was sort of a bonus meet and she assured me I'll get a chance at redemption in 24 hours.

Sure enough I got the message inviting me to their home and while it was supposed to be earlier to include playoff hockey viewing, at the end of the day, I got her and that's what was important. I met the Mr., good guy, cool guy, we actually have job similarities. We sat around in their living room with some drinks and talked and actually watched some boxing. Once YTC got her liver a little lumbered up, she was gone to change and came back down in what I got her yesterday. Umm it was game on. She was next to me and stroking me through my shorts as I was feeling her up.

Next thing I knew she was leaning over and popping my dick in her mouth. Hubby was enjoying this action way more than the TV and dropped his pants and accepted some of YTC's oral talents. She ended up in the floor bent over sucking him when I took that as my cue to plug her open hole problem. I went in slowly from behind. We were a bit height challenged with the gap between her and I but we made it work. I knew the second I was in her that pussy was getting creampied shortly.

 

I began to really work her hard from the back while her head was just bouncing in hubby's lap. I got up on one knee and put my other leg on the couch to really drive deep and hard in her. She was moaning all sorts of things to him. I just remember her demanding that I fill her pussy with my cum. And with that I complied. I emptied every bit deep in her. She slowly slid off me into a heap on the couch. We took a break and were back at it soon again. We were fucking and sucking and she squirted all over her couch quite a few times. It was hot to feel and see that. Eventually I was sweating she says squirting, we were a mess. It was a great night with them. Round 2 is already scheduled...stay tuned.

VIDEO:

1 comment:

  1. Been following her for quiet some time hands down favorite hot wife and best vid you got! Amen brother and if I had the pleasure to meet you I'd shake your hand

    ReplyDelete